- Suitable for domestic, industrial, pneumatic and hydraulic installations
- Performs well in any orientation
- Strong configuration suitable to most difficult applications
- Low noise
- Low water hammer
- Lowest pressure drop
- Hot forged CW617N brass body
- Perfect seal at low and high pressure, within a wide temperature range
- Cracking pressure: min 0.025 bar
- Sealing pressure: min 0.05 Bar
- See non-shock cold working pressure on chart
- -20°C to +100°C (-4°F to +210°F)
- WARNING: freezing of the fluid in the installation may severely damage the valve
- NBR seal from 1/4″ up to 3″, FPM for 4″ size
- Stainless steel filter
- NPT threads ANSI B. 1. 20.1 for sizes from 1/4" to 1 1/4"
- ISO 228 parallel female by female threads
- The product described in this document meets the requirements of PED Directive 2014/68/UE and according to art.4 par.3, it does not require CE marking; it cannot be used with dangerous gases in sizes larger than 20mm; it cannot be used with non-dangerous gases in sizes larger than 40mm
- GOST-R (Russia)
- Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire (France) in sizes 1/4" to 2"
NOTE: approvals apply to specific configurations/sizes only.
Ask for additional information on the whole range of RuB products and consult with your supplier for special applications.
To view all available technical material
Register as a client