How much do NON-SAFE installations cost?
|Insurance Claims for Water damage to houses and properties cost insurance companies even more than those for theft and burglary!|
|The average Insurance claims for water damages in Italy is Euro 2500 and covers just restoring the original installations!!!|
|Typically only 1 in 6 homeowners know the exact location of their water main shut-off valve.|
|It is often difficult to assess a valve function (Water main? Washing machine? Ice maker?), and even more difficult to determine whether the valve is actually open or closed.|
|Of course, one normally realizes the difficulty when there is an emergency requiring swift action.|
BONOMI INDUSTRIES proudly offers an effective and innovating solution:
– Exclusive, patented product , guaranteed by RuB and Made in Italy.
– Easily recognizable as the main water supply valve and operated by simply pressing the red button for shut off.
– Protection from freezing: Activalve® is temperature sensitive so when the temperature approaches freezing range, the device will automatically shut off the main water supply.
– Activalve® is completely mechanical, so there is no need for electricity, batteries or wires!
– Caring about your health: The BONOMI INDUSTRIES brass ball valve provided with Activalve® is made of first quality lead-free dezincification resistant brass specifically designed for drinking water installations and compliant with most stringent international specifications. Furthermore a special auto-washing ball, which offers protection against Legionella.
– Easy to install – RuB valve can easily replace the existing water main shut off inside the house and it can be installed quickly and easily thanks to its compression-end fittings.
– 5 year warranty!
– Extremely convenient considering the headaches this product solves!
– Provides a compelling solution for manual shut-off or automated water main shut-off in cold conditions.
– Drastically reduces risk of water damage from burst pipes in freezing conditions.
– Offers peace of mind for remote or absent property owners.