The CT electric actuators are designed to drive ball and butterfly valves with ISO5211 mounting pad, providing a quarter turn motion.
In combination with RuB valves are used in wastewater treatment plants, power plants, refineries, mining processes, food factories and in the fluid automated control in HVAC.
- Direct ISO 5211 mount on valves. Requires no separate linkage because the CT Series Actuators are ready for direct attachment to ISO5211 mounting pad.
- Compact package with perfect shaft alignment. Smaller actuator footprint enables installation in confined spaces; direct mount on ball valves reduces the mounting space requirement.
- Several voltage ratings available. Available with the most common power supplies around the globe.
- Fire retardant plastic with high IP ratings enclosure. Provides a high degree of protection from dust, splashing water, rough handling and tough environments.
- Auxiliary Switches. Provides line voltage capable switch up to 1 A Resistive.
- Special models available. The CT family fits the customer needs extending the application coverage on request.
Ask for additional information on the whole range of RuB products and consult with your supplier for special applications.
To view all available technical material
Register as a client